Select export to start transferring your attribute options to a separate file.
Select the path where your export file will be located . Use the browse button :
Choose the data you want to export on the next step:
- all available in your store database - 'All options'
- only the selected ones - 'Selected options'
Press 'Next>' to continue.
The following step of export process requires more attention from you. The properly installed delimiters - a key of successful export.
Preview export page allows to see your data to export with specified delimiters and gives a possibility to choose the action after export:
- just close the wizard and continue work in Store Manager
- open the directory where your result file is located
- open the file with exported data
Save your export configuration in order to be able to use it in the future export procedure.
Press 'Export' to start transferring data.
How to ...(part1) >