Setting up the automated backup of the database store protects store's data from damaging or loss. This sector consists of two tabs:
- script executions.
The toolbar in Backups tab will help you to perform the following operations:
1. Create a new configuration of backup (if it is performed for the first time) or modify the existing one.
The first operation launches the Wizard. Select the file to automated backup:
Configure necessary data for backup (you can choose tables to backup in accordance with the specified parameters:
You can create your own settings;
You may use invert for your selection etc.
In the 'Options' window you can choose the data for a backup procedure: all structure of store database, only database files or choose the both options at the same time.
But note, it is significantly slow down the backup process.
By clicking 'Save Settings' button you create a new backup's configuration with the name that was specified in 'Save configuration' field in 'Options' window.
2. In the top toolbar in 'Configuration,' field choose from the drop-down list previously saved the configuration and click 'Run Backup' to start the backup procedure.
It takes some time and at the bottom of the window such record will appear - 'Backup was successfully created'.
3. To save the current backup to the scheduler you should have administrative rights. By clicking 'Add Current Backup to Scheduler' you open schedule window.
You have an opportunity to configure automated backup according to your needs. You can select daily, monthly, weekly and once backup of your store database.
Depending on the selected period you can choose the days of a week, months of the year or temporal parameters of backup.
In case you need to run SQL scripts frequently, Automated Script Execution option will be useful for you.
Specify SQL script file in the appropriate field of the wizard. The next window displays the SQL script of the executable file and to continue click 'Next' button.
In the window 'Options' choose options (conditions) for performing:
1) if you want to clear database before executing the first condition should be checked;
2) if you intend to only restore files - check the second condition. You can also choose both options at the same time.
Save the current configuration in the corresponding field at the bottom of this window.
By clicking 'Save' button you start the execution of the SQL script file, that you have specified on the first step of the wizard.
NOTE!: Do not run Script, in case you are not sure that SQL is working properly and will not corrupt your database.
Scheduled list of tasks is the list of tasks that is stored in your Window scheduler. To open it go to Addons / Scheduler Options section and choose 'Show scheduled tasks' option.
Here you can find your task to backup your database along with other window tasks performed regularly. Via scheduled tasks’ toolbar you can add new tasks or remove existing ones, launch selected task,
view the properties of the task, enable/disable the task execution.
9. Tools >